Teeth are important to personal appearance and health. Your overall general health is at its best when you have healthy teeth and gums. Seeing an oral health professional regularly can help you keep your teeth for a lifetime. Take advantage of the services offered at the Fulton County Health Department Dental Center. The Dental Center takes private pay from income eligible residents of Fulton County and surrounding commu-nities based on our discounted fee schedule.. The Dental Center also takes persons enrolled in KIDCARE and PUBLIC AID. To Download our Fulton County Dental Center flyer click here.
- Preventative Dentistry (Teeth Cleaning, Fluoride Application, Sealants, Oral Hygiene & Nutritional Counseling)
- Restorative Dentistry (Fillings)
- Extractions (Limited Surgical)
Services not Provided
- Crown and bridge work
- Orthodontics (braces)
- Extensive Oral Surgery
Who is Eligible?The Dental Clinic has established eligibility guidelines as follows:
- You must have no dental insurance (except for KIDCARE or MEDICAID).
- Fulton County and surrounding community residents.
- Your household income must fall within our guidelines:
What Are The costs?The Fulton County Health Department Dental Center provides a discount fee schedule for persons who meet the eligibility requirements listed above.
Clinic AppointmentsAppointments are required. Your eligibility must be up to date to make an appointment. Eligibility appointments may be made by phone,
please call: 309-647-1134 X 292 - Open weekdays for an appointment