The Administrative Services Division of the Fulton County Health Department includes the Business Office, Office of Human Resources, HIPAA Compliance, and the Administrator. The Fulton County Health Department Administrator is the official Registrar for Fulton County, responsible for the filing of birth and death certificates. The births and deaths recorded reflect those that occurred within the geographical boundaries of Fulton County.
MISSION STATEMENT OF THE FULTON COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
The Fulton County Health Department will provide comprehensive public health services to the residents of Fulton County through health promotion, prevention, and education activities. We will continue our efforts to identify the health needs of those we serve and facilitate the provision and access of services to meet those needs. Our goal is to reduce the incidence of disease and increase public awareness of healthy lifestyles.
- Birth Certificates...Ext. 221 -Birth Certificate Request Form
- Death Certificates...Ext. 221 - Certified copies of death certificates - Death Certificate Request Form
- Volunteer Program...Ext. 226 - The Health Department is always looking for volunteers who are used in our programs. Volunteers are asked to fill out an application that is reviewed and screened. A background check is required of all employees and volunteers.
Fulton County Board Of Health
The Fulton County Board of Health is the official governing board of the Fulton County Health Department. Illinois State Statues require that the board contain at least: two doctors, and a dentist .
Current members of the Fulton County Board of Health
- Ben Phillips, MD. President
- Nancy Schell, Vice President
- Ramayya U. Gowda, MD, Secretary
- Barry Beck
- Vicki Hoke
- Judy Brown
- Dr. John Stinauer
- Karla Leffler
“The Fulton County Health Corporation” (I-CARE, Inc.) is a locally driven collaboration to increase the capacity of the Fulton County Health Department’s programs and services to meet the needs of local residents.”
I-CARE, Inc. is organized exclusively for charitable pur-poses within Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. The specific purpose for which the corporation is organized is to increase the capacity of the Fulton County Health Depart-ment’s programs and services to meet the needs of local resi-dents. I-CARE, Inc shall accomplish this, in part, by developing alternative funding sources for health programs, in doing so, lessen the burden of Government.
2017 Meeting Agenda
2016 Meeting Agenda
2015 Meeting Agenda
2016 Meeting Minutes
2015 Meeting Minutes
2014 Meeting MInutes
2013 Meeting Minutes
2012 Meeting Minutes
- January 17, 2012 - Minutes
- March 20, 2012 - Minutes
- May 15, 2012 - Minutes
- August 21, 2012 - Minutes
- October 16, 2012 - Minutes